To integrate your TextUs accounts with BlueSky, please follow these steps:
First, please reach out to BlueSky and ask for your TextUs webhook. They will be able to provide this to you. You will only need one webhook to integrate all of your users in TextUs!
Once you have this webhook you will need to link your TextUs account to BlueSky. This will integrate all of your company’s TextUs accounts with BlueSky and will only need to be done once!
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to TextUs (you will have to be set up with Admin permissions). To be sure that you are entering your Integration on the right account, click on your icon in the upper right and select Accounts from the dropdown, then select the highest level account in the hierarchy which you have access to:
- After navigating into the correct account, click "Settings"
- Click “Integrations” from the menu on the left
- Click the BlueSky Icon
- Enter your BlueSky webhook (Please double check there are no "<>" symbols in your webhook)
- Once complete, please click "Save"
If you have any questions or need any help with this integration, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.