To integrate your TextUs accounts with HealthcareSource, you will need to enter your HealthcareSource webhook into TextUs and also set up texting users in HealthcareSource.
First, you will need to obtain your Webhook from HealthcareSource's Contingent Talent Management platform:
- Login to your Contingent Talent Management page
- Click on Admin
- Under the header, "Other," and "Text Messaging," click on "TextUs Administration"
4. Click the copy URL button to the right of your Webhook URL
Next, you will need to enter the HealthcareSource webhook into TextUs. This will integrate all of your company’s TextUs accounts with HealthcareSource and will only need to be done once!
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to TextUs (you will have to be set up with Admin permissions). To be sure that you are entering your Integration on the right account, click on your icon in the upper right and select Accounts from the dropdown, then select the highest level account in the hierarchy which you have access to:
- After navigating into the correct account, click "Settings"
- Click “Integrations” from the menu on the left
- Click the HealthcareSource Icon
- Enter your HealthcareSource webhook
- Once complete, please click "Save"
Configuring your TextUs User's Phone Numbers in HealthcareSource
Finally, you will need to configure each of your user's Phone Numbers HealthcareSource. This will be done from the "TextUs Administration" page where you obtained your webhook:
- Click the Add User/Phone Number button
- Click on the Staffing User field and select the user you would like to add. You may only add one at a time
- Type in this user's TextUs Phone Number
- Click the Save button (this will only appear once all the user and phone number have been input)
If you have any questions or need any help with this integration, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.