To integrate your TextUs accounts with Greenhouse, please follow these steps:
First, please log in to Greenhouse to get your API Key.
In order to gain access to your zone, you will need to create an API Key that will be used by the integration engine. This key is unique and can only be used in conjunction with the API. You will be able to assign only the required rights depending on your integration use cases. You will need to be a Super User as well as an Admin to do the following:
- From the "Configure" menu, click the "Dev Center"
- Click "Configuring Job Board"
- Click "API Credentials"
Alternatively, you access this directly via this link: https://app2.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/credentials
On this screen, you can see the key. This should be empty at this point. To create this:
- Click on "Create New API Key"
- Call this TextUsAPIKey
- Select "Harvest"
Once this key is created. you can change the access the API will have for each section of the application. At the minimum we require access to the activity feed, GET: List Candidates, POST: Add Note, GET: Retrieve User, and GET: List Users. These options are shown below:
Once you have this webhook you will need to link your TextUs account to Greenhouse. This will integrate all of your company’s TextUs accounts with Greenhouse and will only need to be done once!
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to TextUs (you will have to be set up with Admin permissions). To be sure that you are entering your Integration on the right account, click on your icon in the upper right and select Accounts from the dropdown, then select the highest level account in the hierarchy which you have access to:
- After navigating into the correct account, click "Settings"
- Click “Integrations” from the menu on the left
- Click the Greenhouse Icon
- Enter your Greenhouse Email
- Enter your Greenhouse API Key
- Once complete, please click "Save"
If you have any questions or need any help with this integration, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.