To integrate your TextUs accounts with LaborEdge, please follow these steps:
Please reach out to LaborEdge and ask for your TextUs webhook. They will be able to provide this to you. You will only need one webhook to integrate all of your users in TextUs.
Once you have this webhook you will need to link your TextUs account to LaborEdge. This will integrate all of your company’s TextUs accounts with LaborEdge and will only need to be done once!
To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to TextUs and stay in the Admin Level of your account. This is the only place that you can integrate your company's accounts. To check you are placing your Integration in the right place you can verify where you are in the account tree. You will want to place your integration at the highest level of your account tree (Prestige Worldwide in the example below). This can be found when in your settings.
Once you are in the correct level of your account, please follow these steps:
- Access your settings by clicking your profile image in the top right corner and clicking “Settings”
- Click “Integrations” in the menu on the left
- Click the LaborEdge Icon
- Enter your LaborEdge Webhook
- Once complete, please click "Save
Next, you will want to ensure that each user's TextUs number is listed as their Primary Contact number on the Users page. To do this, please follow these steps:
- From the menu bar, hover over "Admin" and select "Security" from the dropdown.
- On the Security sidebar select "Users"
- Double-click the name of the user that you would like to modify
- In the "Primary Contact" field insert the user's TextUs number associated with their account
If the "Primary Contact" field does not match to a user's TextUs number notes will log as your Company name.
If you have any questions or need any help with this integration, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.