To integrate your TextUs accounts with JobAdder, please follow these steps:
First, please log into JobAdder in a separate tab.
Once you are logged into JobAdder, please open another tab and go to next.textus.com. Once you have completed the TextUs setup, all of your user's accounts will be integrated with JobAdder. This will only need to be done once.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to TextUs (you will have to be set up with Admin permissions). To be sure that you are entering your Integration on the right account, click on your icon in the upper right and select Accounts from the dropdown, then select the highest level account in the hierarchy which you have access to:
- After navigating into the correct account, click "Settings"
- Click “Integrations” from the menu on the left
- Click the JobAdder icon
- Click "Authorize" in the pop-up window
- In the new pop-up window that appears, you may be asked to sign in to JobAdder
- After you are signed in, click "Accept"
This should give you a success screen! Once you see this screen, all of your JobAdder accounts should now be integrated with TextUs.
Please note: If you receive the following error you do not have the right permissions in JobAdder:
If you do not have the right permissions, you will need to reach out to a user at your company with these permissions in order to integrate this account.
If you have any questions or need any help with this integration, please reach out to email@example.com.